Hiring a career consultant is not about admitting defeat. Career consulting services are for people who are looking to make positive changes to their careers. From advice on career progression to advice on training and education, changing career is not something you have to do alone. My career consulting services are available to anyone facing a uncertain future or seeking a fresh start. Age doesn’t matter. Nor does your work or educational background.
Chris Kenber : A Bristol Based Career Consultant you Can Rely On
My decades of experience as a career coach and mentor, coupled with my local knowledge provide the basis for my career consulting services. Advice I give is based on fact and experience, never on guesswork. Whether you are facing redundancy or simply desperate for a career change, my services will match your needs. I will :
- Make a primary and personal assessment to find out your skills, interests, and personal characteristics
- Will provide help and advice that is appropriate, based on the findings of your initial assessment
- Help you prepare your CV and for interviews
- Offer advice to solve problems you may be encountering in your existing career
- Help you with a plan of action that you are comfortable with
- Help you outline your future aspirations and set realistic goals for you to work towards.
- Provide advice on how to look for suitable employment after a career break
My career consultancy services are available to both individuals and businesses. With decades of experience in the sector, I offer advice with confidence. I can be a sounding board when you reach a crossroads in your career. Or I can be someone to turn to for advice. I provide confidentiality and non-judgemental advice, allowing you to make the right choices about your career with confidence. I am a local Bristol career consultant that you can truly rely on.
I Look Forward to Meeting You